Monday, April 23, 2007

Mrs. Megan Bottle

Of all students in our 307 class, Megan would have to be most inspirational to me. She's down-to-earth and never afraid to admit when things are getting tough. It's her realistic take on her work, while still adding an element of humor, that I admire most. Furthermore, she's able to create a stress-free environment. I work with Megan a lot during the week-- we have nearly every class together-- and Megan is always willing to help out when needed. As a team player, Megan also knows the importance of getting help when she's in need of it. To top it off, Megan knows when to separate school life from, well, out-of-school life (part of the de-stressor).

So, in all, I'd have to declare Megan as my inspiration for this semester during 307.

No comments: